Saturday, August 13, 2011

lunch date.

lunch date

lunch date
details: dress via kensiegirl| shirt & necklace via value village| Worischofer shoes c/o Modcloth

lunch date

After our lunch yesterday, we had some time to walk around the city and shop a little bit. We stumbled upon this church and decided to venture in and take a few pictures. I loved this little courtyard and big stone walls. I also remember taking a ghost tour last year and starting at this very church since the rumors are that it's being haunted by Peter Stuyvesant. Pretty cool right? New York has no shortage of crazy history to be uncovered. 

lunch date

lunch date

lunch date

Lunch date

lunch date

I convinced Soner to let me take a few pictures of him as well. We had a nice little photo session before continuing our  day of shopping around. It was a beautiful sunny Friday afternoon and I'm going to be sad when our Summer Fridays/Summer ours comes to an end. In NY {if your lucky} you half days every Friday starting on memorial day weekend and up until labor day. It's so nice to be able to get your weekend started just a tad earlier, especially if you're heading out of town, which I think is common here in the city. 



9 comments:

  1. Wow I wish I had half days on Fridays, that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half day Fridays sound like a great idea they should start implementing here in San Francisco. It's such a joy to discover new places in your own city. And you both look lovely doing it!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy do I wish I could partake in half day Fridays. No such thing where I work! You two look so smitten with each other. Its really the cutest:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i miss my half day fridays!!
    you and your man are gorgeous together

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your man are quite the stylish bunch! There's not enough men style photos out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? I totally live and work in the wrong big city! Haha :) Oh Soner looks so sweet! I love making Kyle take outfit pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of summer Fridays. Looks like you had a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please for christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
    I have made a blog on blogspot and have added a google ads in the blog but haven't made a dime with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    follow these simple steps to help me

    1.go to my profile and visit my blog from there
    2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    3.click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
    4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Improtant: Please click one time only.
    I will be grateful to you
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great to get half days on Fridays! That'd be awesome if they did that in Atlanta. I love the way you tied that polka dot top over your dress in this outfit too.

    ReplyDelete